Renovated Penthouse with River View
Apartment Portugal, Lisbon, Alfama
- Castelo de São Jorge: imagine a king and know this city to protect construction with more than ten centuries, one of the seven hills of Lisbon not to be missed.
- Mouraria: neighborhood that seems to have people from all over the world, an authentic cultural rainbow and gastronomic.
- Viewpoint of the sun Ports is an open balcony type, which will burn this city and our river forever in his heart. Here you can watch the labyrinthine streets of the Alfama district, as well as some emblematic monuments. Get ready for a superb view.
- Lisbon Cathedral: an iconic church in the city, ordered built after the conquest of the city from the Moors by D. Afonso Henriques. It is an imposing building in which we can see a mixture of architectural styles, a National Monument since 1910.
- Azurara Palace: a beautiful space that exposes and promotes the Portuguese Decorative Arts contains a collection of this unique arts in the country.
- Casa dos Bicos: Headquarters José Saramago Foundation: the house that has probably the most original facade of this area of the city, if not the entire city. The Casa dos Bicos is where today works the José Saramago Foundation, which hosts the works and a permanent exhibition on the life of writer, Nobel Prize for Literature. Also in this building you can visit the Archaeological Centre of the Museum of the City of Lisbon, with a fantastic booty that goes through the city's history since the Roman occupation until the eighteenth century.
- National Pantheon: Monument where they are buried historical figures of the country as the fearless Vasco da Gama or the diva of fado Amalia Rodrigues;
- Fair Ladra: (fair objects second-hand) on Tuesdays and Saturdays;
- Convento de São Vicente: a beautiful space with a view of the city of breathtaking.
- Fado and Portuguese guitar Museum: this is certainly a different museum with instruments, history, culture and the best ways to understand what is the "longing" that inspires this musical style.
- Tile Museum: pottery is one of the oldest and interesting activities in the country, this museum can learn about the history and see some of the most fascinating examples of this industry.
A few more minutes walking or taking the tram mythical 28 you can visit: